عبد اللطيف محمد عبد اللطيف ابو عودة15-07-2020
2014 Doctor of Philosophy in Management
National University of Malaysia (UKM), 2011-2014
2010 Master of Science in Management
Northern University of Malaysia (UUM), 2009-2010
2007 Bachelor of Business Administration
Al- Azhar University, 2002-2007
Employment History الخبرات العملية
2017- Onwards Assistant Professor
Faculty of Administrative Sciences
2015-2016 Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Business
National University of Malaysia
2013- 2015 Business Lecturer
University of Kuala Lumpur
2011 – 2014 Trainer and Consultant
Saudi Students Club
Saudi Arabia Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2010- Onwards Freelance Corporate Trainers
Delivered over 100 training courses, conducted in the last 7 years with several training providers (e.g, Projacs Academy, Educators Training Consultants, Creative Regional Consultant and Training, Utara Malaysia for training and development, SIMPA training and consultants, The Federation of GCC Chambers …).
AREAS OF TRAINING COURSES DELIVERED: Organizational behavior, Human resources management, Strategic management, Organizational leadership, Project Management, Maintenance Management, Total Quality Management, Effective interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills, Effective negotiation skills, Time management skills, Stress management techniques, and Team building and team work.
2007– 2009 Executive Director
Taher Palestinian Society
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship Theory
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Decision-making theory Leadership
Conferences / Talks مداخلات علمية / مؤتمرات
- Workshop on the requirements of the Independent Examination Board (IEB)- University of Kuala Lumpur , Business School on January 20th & 21st 2014
- Workshop on Outcome Based Education (OBE): overview of (OBE) - MQA credit system - How to construct learning outcomes - assessment and evaluation - University of Kuala Lumpur , Business School on June 11th & 12th 2013
- Kuala Lumpur International Venture Capital Symposium 2011 “ Risk taking - A paradigm shift”- Kuala Lumpur convention center on 11&12 October 2011.
- Seminar in best practices of corporate world from senior Manager’s Experiences, Universti Utara Malaysia , on 14th March 2010
- ‘Change Management through Entrepreneurship: The Air Asia Experience with Dato' Seri Tony Fernandes ~ Malaysian entrepreneur and founder of Tune Air Asia’ in Univirsti Utara Malaysia, on 13th October 2009.
Licenses / Certification رخص / شهادات
- Training course in Communication Skills for leaders – Save the children ( USA) June 2007.
- Training Course in Advanced MS. Excel XP Programs, The United Nation Reliefs And Agency for The Palestinian Refugees ( UNRWA) – SMIT , March 2007.
- Training workshop in CBOs management –course within the capacity building workshops for Community Based Organizations (CBOs) staff funded by ECHO – Save the children ( USA), December 2006.
- Training course in Borsa and dealing room –The Palestinian Economists Association, June 2005.
- Training course in Feasibility studies – The Palestinian Economists Association, April 2005.
Professional Affiliation عضوية / انتساب لمؤسسات أخرى
- Member of Save the Children's emergency response in Gaza during the war 2008-2009.
- Member of the CHF team to facilitate the distribution of donations to the most vulnerable families in Palestine. (2008-2009)
- Member of many of Young Leagues and NGOs, responsible for media and public relation events and activities.
Interests / Skills اهتمامات / مهارات
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / TRAINER
- Developed curricula; assembled training materials; prepared goals and objectives; created lesson plans.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare goals and teach students of different levels.
- Provided innovative lecture techniques and teaching strategies for students.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proficient in computer operating systems and internet.
- Familiar with research tools “EBSCOHOST ; Emerald; SCOPUS ; Science Direct …“
- Statistical software Tools: - Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) and AMOS. - Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) - Structural Equation Modeling Using Partial Least Squares (SEM-PLS)
- Self-motivated, worked independently, and as a team player.
- Building trust and empowering others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Quick and willing to learn new technology.
- Comprehensive problems-solving abilities.
- Knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Working in teams and team leadership
- Analytical thinking, planning, organizing and problem solving abilities
- Process oriented
- Organizational Leadership
- Employee Development and Training
- Employee, Team and Organizational Performance
- Employees’ behaviors, attitudes and performance